Thursday, December 16, 2004

My Workplace! :) actually my ..Second Home!

Yup ..this is my desk.. but this is how it luked..like..few days back!
nowwwwww..there is nothing on it..except.. one fat intro stats buk! n my comp.


Was preparing for my real anlysis exam..n got boredddddddddddd ..was going mad..with all papers n buks n pencils everywhere..grrrrrr ..
so niks told me tak a pic of my desk!


hmm.. was solving some excercise..on measurable functions!



This is my spaceeeeeee!! :) I put up a weekly post! I think when I tuk this pic.. there were 3 posts up .. one was Akshay's poem, other post was an interview with Anil Ambani! n third one was .. a translation in english of some Sanskrit poem!

The blue page u can see is .. the event list! Am gonna attend three lectures..one is titled as " A Fishy Tale ", other is related to Bones n Genes .. last one...aaa ...I dont remember :p

Hey Surya...its hanging there right in front of my eyes ..n yup am smiling :)

Surya ..our friend from Jaihind! He gave me this on Friendship day.. 2 years back! n i was thinking i just finished my bachelors! :)
hmmm time really flies..


Currently Listening To ..Kitne Batein from Lakshya



Last pic for the day!! Hey guys..welcome to Boca :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Sreekesh Menon said...

Boca! sounds like a nice place. i have travelled so many states here (ofcourse not on my money), but somehow florida has been left out, so its amoung my dream destinations.

5:26 PM  
Blogger D Dinakar Reddy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog about the kids photos. I know every kid looks cute, but i somehow like this kid too much, he is only 3-4 months old, he looks so healthy and he looks so cute.

I wish i was with him. His parents stay in California.

Dina

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here